Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s
The real estate market is often challenging to navigate, presenting homeowners and realtors with the difficult talk of sifting through massive amounts of market data to determine their property’s true value.
For that reason it’s common for realtors and homeowners to use appraisers to assist with establishing a list price for the sale of their home or property. Here at Appraisals For Land And Homes we have a long history of working with both realtors as well as homeowners wanting to sell their own home in Blue Ridge, Georgia and its surrounding areas.
With our professional, third-party appraisal, you’ll be able to determine a more accurate true value for your property than you would with a realtor based Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). A pre-listing appraisal is an accurate assessment of a home’s features along with a detailed analysis of recent and comparable sales. The resulting realistic price will attract more buyers.
Additionally, a professional appraisal will:
- Provide homeowners and realtors with an effective negotiating tool when working with potential buyers and agents
- Inspire more confidence in potential buyers since you have written proof of your home’s value
- Make any repair problems obvious, which can help you avoid last-minute repairs that can delay the closing
- Help you determine what, if any, improvements would be cost effective in adding additional value to your home
- Decrease the chances of sales falling through due to unexpected problems
Pre-listing appraisals improve the chances of selling homes and property by ensuring that a home sells at the right price. Overpriced homes are difficult to sell, resulting in wasted time and effort. An underpriced home can result in you losing money. A professional appraisal can help you avoid both potential issues.
Getting a pre-listing appraisal from For Land And Homes will not only help homeowners and realtors determine a true list price for your property but also improve the chances of selling your home or property at a faster rate for the right price, leaving both homeowners and buyers satisfied.